Make your own Bourbon with The Barrel Connoisseur® Bourbon Making Kit
Explore the world of Bourbon by making and aging three different styles of bourbon; Kentucky, Winter Wheat, and Honey Bourbon in a real American White Oak barrel.
The honored tradition of distilling at home by providing the tools to age your own spirits. The Barrel Connoisseur® Kits include everything you need to make your finest blend of spirits, aged to perfection and is the perfect gift idea.
- 1, 2, 3 or 5 liter American White Oak Barrel
- Premium Wrought Iron Stand
- Bung and Spigot
- 3 styles of essence
- Paper Funnel
- Barrel Cleaning Kit
- Guide to Barrel Aged Spirits Booklet
- Honey Bourbon
- Winter Wheat
- Kentucky Bourbon
- 1 liter barrel dimensions: 6.5" x 4.5" x 4.5"
- 2 liter barrel dimensions: 7.5" x 5" x 5"
- 3 liter barrel dimensions: 8.5" x 5.5" x 5.5"
- 5 liter barrel dimensions: 9.5" x 6.5" x 6.5"
Regular In house time 5-10 days, then shipped out via FedEx.
We do offer Fast Track to put your order above all others (4-7 business days), if you are in a hurry for your product. See the choice at checkout.
If you are buying a large number of items for a special occasion, please give us 2-3 weeks.
We do not ship USPS Priority for this item.
Due to package size and product mix, some orders may ship in multiple packages under the same tracking number.